Besides being assessed by former Test players, a candidate may be assessed by the following Certified Assessors in the US.
It is expected of the candidates to contact their USACUA-approved assessors to coordinate specific locations, dates, and times for each of their six assessments.
||East Windsor, NJ, USA
- USACUA/WICUA Fully Certified
- USACUA Trainer and Practical Assessor in Atlantic Region
- Co-Chairman, Umpire’s Reforms Committee, USACA-Atlantic Region
- IICUS UNIT-1 Certified (currently pursuing UNIT-2)
- ICC Trained Scorer
- ICC Certified Level-1 Coach
- Member, Cricket Coaches of Australia
- Passed NSWCUSA Online Exam on Cricket Laws
- Founder & President of NJSCUA (http://njscua.com)
- Active Umpire/Scorer in NJ since 2001
- Officiated as Match Referee USACA National Men’s T-20 Tournament held in New Jersey, June 2011
- Umpired in USACA National Women’s Tournament held in New York, July 2011
- Umpired in USACA National Men’s T-20 Tournament held in New Jersey, June 2011
- Umpired in various USACA-Atlantic Regional level competitions, both Senior and Junior Tournaments since 2001
- Umpired in various private tournaments such as; Local Leagues, Philly Cricket Festival, Dream Cricket, MAQ T-20, etc.
- Held Executive positions with several Leagues in NJ
- Karnataka State CA Divisions One & lower from 1995-98