We, the USACUA, are delighted to inform you that we have received at least 20 nominations to the Steering Committee to work towards the establishment of a national cricket umpires’ council.
These nominees represent umpires and/ or umpires’ associations from the length and breadth of USA.
The following are the individuals have been nominated to serve on said Committee:
- Ragoo, R., Atlantic Region
- Baksh, M, USACUA, Inc.
- Scott, L. USACUA, Inc.
- Smythe, H., Umpire, South East
- Katte, D., Umpire, Atlantic Region
- Chakravarthy, G., USACUA, Inc.
- James, A., USACUA, Inc.
- Modeste, C., USACUA, Inc.
- Reid, H., USACUA, Inc.
- Renganathan, S., Central East
- Naidu, R., South East
- Bachan, P., USACUA Representative, North East Region
- Carrington, G., Umpire Representative, Atlanta Region
- McIntosh, W., Umpire Representative, Boston Area
- Venkatachalapathy, B., Central West
- Sankar, R., Northern California Cricket Association
- Khan, Z., Northern California Cricket Association
- Taylor, S., South East Region (Florida)
- Merchant, J., South East (Florida)
- Miles, C., South East (Atlanta)
Note: If you are a member of this Steering Committee, you can download and fill in the nomination form and submit it back to Mr. Hayles or Mr. Chakravarthy.