The Annual General Meeting of the United States of America Cricket Umpires Association, Inc. will be held in Sunday, February 10, 2013.
|Date:||Sunday, Feb 10, 2013|
|Place:||655 Parkside Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11226
(MS2 Middle School)
Please see the 2013 Election Process for additional details.
The agenda for the meeting shall be as follows:
- Review the minutes of the previous AGM
- Correction and confirmation of the minutes of the previous AGM
- Review correspondences
- Review the Secretary’s report
- Review reports from committees
- Review the President’s annual report
- Review the Treasurer’s report
- Conduct any other business that may properly come before the meeting
- Elect Officers
There will be a separate communication on the Election process, which will be sent later. In the meanwhile if any financial member would like to nominate any candidate for any position, they can forward the same to the secretary of the association.
Please be advised the training sessions officially begin on Sunday January 20, 2013 and will last for 14 weeks.
The tentative location for the training session
Place: 89 Ralph Avenue, corner of Putnam Avenue, Brooklyn NY