The following is a message from Mr. Roan McFarlane, Secretary of the USACUA:
Annual General Meeting / Training Sessions / Graduation
Our Annual General Meeting, Yearly Training Sessions of USACUA, Inc. are schedule for the following dates and tentative date for our Annual Graduation Dinner/Dance.
Annual Training Sessions – January 10, 2010 at 1:00pm
Note: Training Sessions every Sunday Jan 10 – April 25, 2009 (Exam)
Time: 1pm – 4pm
Please note that USACUA supervise training sessions will be held outside Brooklyn, New York on dates and times to be confirm.
Tentative date: Saturday May 01, 2010
Day: Sunday, February 21, 2010
Place: 1012 Ralph Avenue
(Between Tilden and Snyder Avenues)
Brooklyn New York 11203
- Welcome & Greetings
- Review Minutes of Previous AGM Meeting
- Correction and Confirmation of Minutes Previous (AGM)
- Review Correspondences
- Review the Secretary’s Report
- Review Report from Committees
- Review the President’s Annual Report
- Review the Treasurer’s Report
- Any Other Business
Secretary USACUA, Inc.
We, the USACUA, are delighted to inform you that we have received at least 20 nominations to the Steering Committee to work towards the establishment of a national cricket umpires’ council.
These nominees represent umpires and/ or umpires’ associations from the length and breadth of USA.
The following are the individuals have been nominated to serve on said Committee:
- Ragoo, R., Atlantic Region
- Baksh, M, USACUA, Inc.
- Scott, L. USACUA, Inc.
- Smythe, H., Umpire, South East
- Katte, D., Umpire, Atlantic Region
- Chakravarthy, G., USACUA, Inc.
- James, A., USACUA, Inc.
- Modeste, C., USACUA, Inc.
- Reid, H., USACUA, Inc.
- Renganathan, S., Central East
- Naidu, R., South East
- Bachan, P., USACUA Representative, North East Region
- Carrington, G., Umpire Representative, Atlanta Region
- McIntosh, W., Umpire Representative, Boston Area
- Venkatachalapathy, B., Central West
- Sankar, R., Northern California Cricket Association
- Khan, Z., Northern California Cricket Association
- Taylor, S., South East Region (Florida)
- Merchant, J., South East (Florida)
- Miles, C., South East (Atlanta)
Note: If you are a member of this Steering Committee, you can download and fill in the nomination form and submit it back to Mr. Hayles or Mr. Chakravarthy.