The following is a message from Mr. Shelton Glasgow, Regional Representative of the Atlantic Region of USACA:
The United States of America Cricket Association’s (USACA) Atlantic Region is conducting its first WICB Level 1 cricket coaching course. This is one in a series of developmental projects promoted by USACA and cosponsored by the Atlantic Region and ICC Americas.
WICB training officers Wendell Coppin and Stephanie Power will be travelling from the West Indies to teach this course.
Lunch and beverages will be provided.
Information on the training sessions is as follows:
- Registration: Registration is limited and is strictly on a first-come (payment received) first- served basis.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $150 per person payable to the Atlantic Region Cricket Board (ARCB)
- Please remit payment by April 15th.
- Schedule: The course runs from May 1st through May 3rd (3 days) from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Venue: St. Agnes & St. Paul Episcopal Church, 206 Renshaw Ave. East Orange, NJ 07017.
Participants are responsible for writing material i.e. paper, pen, and pencils, red and Green markers.
Make checks/ money orders payable to: ARCB;
Mail checks/ money orders to:
702 W. Broad Street
Westfield NJ 07090
For further information please contact Shelton Glasgow (908) 803-2858, or email firstname.lastname@example.org